The Value of Excess Share Insurance
When you provide ESI’s excess share insurance, you get more for your members and more for your credit union.
- Added Protection: Supplementing your primary insurance program with excess share insurance provides additional security, whether your primary insurance is provided by American Share or NCUA.
- Increased Liquidity: Extra coverage helps you attract and retain shares by giving your members more incentive to place larger deposits with your credit union.
- Proven Performance: ESI has safely protected the deposits of credit union members since 1993, and is currently approved in 32 states and DC.
- Specialized Coverage: Custom coverage is available for your businesses and larger depositors.
- A Credit Union Exclusive: Excess share insurance is available exclusively to credit unions, giving you a competitive advantage over banks and thrifts.
How to Apply
Learn how to apply for our coverage.
Contact Us at any time.